Partner Site 2
The QIC-AG works with eight partner sites, each of which is implementing an evidence-based intervention or developing and testing a promising practice designed to fill a gap in services along the QIC-AG Permanency Continuum Framework. Each site’s evaluable intervention was selected to meet the needs of the target population as well as generate evidence for the field about approaches proven to help families achieve and maintain permanence. The QIC-AG is grounded in the belief that permanence begins before adoption or guardianship is finalized and extends long past the date of an adoption or legal guardianship. The graphic below indicates where each site’s evaluable intervention falls along the QIC-AG Permanency Continuum Framework.
To learn more about the intervention in each site, please click on the site names below to view a downloadable summary unique to that site.
- Introduction – Overview of All Sites
- Texas – Focused Interval | Click here to visit the Texas Site Specific Page
- Winnebago Tribe of Nebraska – Focused Services |Click here to visit the Winnebago Tribe NE Site Specific Page
- Vermont – Universal Interval | Click here to visit the Vermont Site Specific Page
- Illinois – Selective Interval | Click here to visit the Illinois Site Specific Page
- New Jersey – Selective Interval | Click here to visit the Texas Site Specific Page
- Catawba County, N.C. – Indicated Interval |Click here to visit the Catawba County NC Site Specific Page
- Wisconsin – Indicated Interval | Click here to visit the Wisconsin Site Specific Page
- Tennessee – Intensive Interval | Click here to visit the Tennessee Site Specific Page